Monday, June 1, 2015

P52 weeks 21 and 22

Welcome to June!!!  Unfortunately it feels more like March...chilly, rainy and yucky.  :(
So here I am playing a little catch up on my P52.  Week 21 was Still Life...
The rules here were:
-mostly/completely inanimate matter
-more than one item in the image
-very controlled composition

My 1st attempt was some of my seaglass collection.  I LOVE seaglass.  That is one of my favorite parts about going to the beach...walking and searching for seaglass!!




I wasn't totally loving this for my submission so I brainstormed some more...

I have been walking A LOT now that we (usually) have nice weather.  Here are the things that are a must for my walks.



Week 22 was Abstract.  I love looking at abstract photography.  I find them very intriguing and beautiful!!  My uncle (and mentor) suggested I try a vinegar and oil photo.  Very fun!! 




There you go...all caught up (with P52 anyway)!!  Stay tuned for some Project Life catching up!!


No comments: