Thursday, April 16, 2015

P52~Week 15

Photographer's Choice...sounds easy, right?!?  Nope!  I think I NEED boundaries.
I have started a list of photos I'd like to try my own spin on.  This will be great to pull from when my brain puts on the brakes!!

Here is the photo I used as my submission for the week...



Since we just finished up the last dance competition for the season I thought sequins were appropriate!


Here is something I use constantly...nail polish...and usually a neutral color.  I like the shadow the bottle is casting here.



This is the photo I started with but wasn't thrilled with the way it turned out.  Another photo related to dance costumes.  You always must have safety pins at the ready!!





Sometimes when things aren't turning out how you imagined it forces you to push to get something out of what you are doing.  So here is my favorite images from my P52 session this week.  I LOVE putting quotes on photos!!!





Find some sparkle in your day...take a photo!!  ;)


1 comment:

Sandi Colwell said...

Great pictures, Tina!! I love that first one with the sequins.