Thursday, May 7, 2015

P52 Week 18

Week 18 was Landscape and Nature...
Nature with little to no human activity or presence of any sort.  This past weekend was REALLY busy with the school play.  So I sort of went with what was in front of me.  Trees are blooming like crazy around here!  I love trees in bloom against the super blue sky.  Here you have it...



We were at Stonehill College for a memorial Mass for my sister.  I loved this sidewalk lined with trees and their buds and the lampposts.  I could have done without the cars parked in the background but sometimes you just have to go with it and embrace those things...


I do love the ombre sky in this one though.  I guess that makes up for the cars ;)

Hoping to post some Project Life pages I have been working on very soon...stay tuned!!
Enjoy this gorgeous weather out there!!!


No comments: