Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy 2015!!!

Happy New Year, Resolutions and New Beginings!!!

As much as I'm not a fan of the cold weather, I do love January and it's offering of new beginnings!!! All the Christmas stuff (decorations and gifts) have all been put away and I have reclaimed all my space :)

This year, for the 1st time I am taking part in the One Little Word workshop by Ali Edwards.  Here is the link to her website for you to check it out:  http://aliedwards.com/shop/classes/one-little-word
The word I choose for me is FOCUS.  I need focus...less distractions.  I need to focus on following through, focus on finishing projects, focus on my health and fitness, focus on organization...and my list goes on and on.  My Januarys look a lot like this...gung-ho, all excited to make some changes and then...life gets in the way.  Well I'm going to FOCUS on making it happen this year.  Why not?  Now is the time!!

I'm taking part in a couple of year long projects that I'm excited about.  One is this, One Little Word. Another is P52 from Clickin' Moms.  I'll share about that later this week.  And as always, this is a big time during the year for me to get a bunch of Project Life done from the previous year...2014 here I come!!!

So my word is FOCUS...what's your's?


I took this (Yes...I) photo while working on my P52 project.  Yep...a selfie (UGH)!!!

Here's to a productive 2015 whatever your goals might be...GO GET 'EM!!!  :)

No comments: