Wednesday, January 21, 2015

P52 ~ Week 3

On to week 3 of P52 ~ 2015 already!!  The theme we were given this week was Favorite.  Meaning whatever we wanted it to mean...favorite anything.  Well gosh...that's pretty broad!  I spared Dennis and the girls a photosession.  Of course they were first to come to my mind but I'm thinking there may be some weeks coming that they could have to be in front of the camera. ;)
So I went with TEA...chocolate chip tea...my favorite!!!  I took this post with the slider to my right for some natural light.  I set the tea and teacup on a black foam board that I rubbed white chalk all over...same with the backdrop.


The tea is loose leaf tea from Adagio Tea online.  YUM!!!  My favorite mug is an older Vera Bradley tea mug I got for my 40th birthday (couple days...i mean years ago).


OK...I broke the rules on this one...I took 2 photos.  I love this one too!!!  Orange is a favorite of mine...I love hearts...I do love simplicity...and I'm loving white space in photos.  So I played around with all those favorites and this is what I got!!


I'm looking forward to tomorrow's P52 prompt!!!  Enjoy your Wednesday everyone!!!




No comments: