Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blizzard of 2015

The snow is STILL falling here in my little town...it's been about 24 hours so far.  Today we didn't have school and they have already called school for tomorrow.  UGH!!!!  This is cutting into our summer vacation!!!  The snow is blowing and drifting so much it's hard to tell how much snow is out there.  I just know it's a heck of alot!!!
Today I'm working a little on some Project Life for April of 2014.  It's nice to be looking through some warmer weather photos!!!

Here is a 6x12 layout from Feb. 2013.  Lots of times I'll add 2 6x12s back to back in the middle of my month layout to be able to include more photos.


Here is another odd size layout that I will add to the middle of a layout.  This one is 7x12.  I just had to post a summer one too!! :)


If you are enduring this blizzard too...stay safe and warm!!!

No comments: