Thursday, February 26, 2015

One Little Word 2015

I can't believe we are almost ready to turn the page on February!!!  At the beginning of this year I decided to try something new...One Little Word.  This is a workshop with Ali Edwards.  She is a scrapbooker/storyteller into recording her family's life.  She loves photography and Project Life.  In the One Little Word workshop (OLW) you pick a word...just one...to live by and integrate into your everyday.  I chose FOCUS.
So far it's going pretty well.  There is still room to grow by a mile.
Each month Ali gives you some things to work on and think about.  Here is a photo of a page in my OLW album which was part of our assignment for January...


I am hoping to not only FOCUS on photography but also different parts of my life as well.  As the year progresses I will post photos of our monthly assignments.  I will be posting February's soon...since it's almost over!!!  This month's assignment is a vision board!!!  So Fun!!!  I can't wait to sit down to cut and paste!!!  :)

No comments: