Monday, March 2, 2015

OLW Vision Board

You gotta love cutting, pasting, making collages!!!  Good for the soul!!  I finally got around to my February prompt for the One Little Word workshop.  We were to make Vision Boards.  My word being "Focus" I was looking through magazines trying to find words that would help me focus.  I was looking for things that would inspire me.  I wanted to make the board fairly small so I could put it on my desk to see daily.  My board is 8x10.  By the look of the board I'm drawn to blues and greens.  I was very happy to finish this up today even though it is now March.  One of the things I am focusing on is not giving up.  I tend to start something and not follow through.  I plan to follow this workshop and the P52 project ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO THE END OF THE YEAR!!  Yes...that is me reminding myself of that!!  ;)

Here's my vision board for 2015...


Welcome March...hoping you are kinder than February!!!


No comments: