Wednesday, February 11, 2015

P52~week 6

I can not believe that it is now snowing for the 5th day in a row!!!  COME ON MOTHER NATURE!!!  Quit it!!!  We have had FEET of snow upon FEET of snow in the past few weeks.  I'M DONE!!!
Ok...on to other things...
P52 Week 6 prompt was directional lighting, especially side lighting.  I used my black "chalk board" again set up on my dining room table with the slider to my right.  It was fairly late in the afternoon but all the snow outside made it a bit brighter than normal.  This Willow Tree Angel I thought was appropriate with the heart...with Valentine's Day coming this weekend.  :)



I have been working on some Project Life lately that I'm hoping to post soon.  Also working on details of  Senior Photosession!!  I'm hoping to get that out soon too!

No comments: