Tuesday, February 3, 2015

P52~wk 5...and BRRRRRR!!!!

Hey there!!!  Hopefully you are all done digging out from this round of stinkin' snow if you live in this area.  My word...we can't take ANY more snow!!!
Ok...P52 week 5...Inspired By was the theme.  Find a photo or photographer that inspires you and try to recreate a piece with your own spin...make it yours.  Yikes!  What the heck am I going to do???  There's like 100 feet of snow outside!!!  So like I usually do, I took the weekend to think it over and checkout some websites and Pinterest.  I really love boken.  I have always wanted to try those things you make to put over your lens to make shaped boken.  AND...I love tea.  So here's what I came up with...


It took many tries but I'm pretty happy with the final photo.

Here's the link to the tutorial on youtube that I used to help me figure out how to achieve the hearts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65cVN_bz6U

Hope you are all staying warm and cozy!!
And...Happy Birthday to me!!  ;)

No comments: