Friday, April 3, 2015

P52 Catch Up

Hi there!!!
Thought I'd play a little P52 Catch Up today.  The last week I posted was week 9...yikes!!

So, I think I missed week 7, the prompt was Backlighting...your subject lit from behind.  I love this concept in the summer sun at dusk...in the middle of the worse winter EVER...it's hard!!!

This one I wanted to focus on Roman's whiskers in the sunlight that was coming in the big window behind him.


I almost don't even want to post this next photo and remind us all of the snow but...
Here is Roman looking out at the blizzard.  I actually kinda like this one!


On to week 10...Photographer's Choice.  A prompt that broad can be a bit intimidating!!  We were going to be at a dance competition all day on Saturday so I thought I might be able to get something fun there.  Katie's team is always up for some cool photos so here you have it...



OK...week 11...Negative Space.  OH!!!  I love photos with cool negative space...I have plenty but sticking with my rule to not use something I already have but to use my brain to come up with something new.  I would have loved to have been outside this week but we were still waiting for winter to get lost!!!

My tea!!!


Tennis tryouts at the high school this week...so Melanie's brand new racket!!!



Moving right along...Week 12...Center Composition.  This was out my front window when I got up one morning...love a good sunrise to start your day!



Finally...Week 13...Lines.  The prompt was to purposefully use lines in your photo to call attention to your subject.  

Here's Katie's tap shoe on her tap board...seemed fitting since she is on it constantly!!  :)
I like the black and white on this too...something I'm trying to use a little more of.


A couple of Melanie's tennis racket...



And my new car!!!


There you have it!!  I'm all caught up with the P52 prompts...until next week.  Wishing you all a Happy Easter with your families!!!



















No comments: