Thursday, April 9, 2015

P52 Week 14

Week 14's prompt was Framing.  There are lots of ways to frame within your photo...
Natural...like with trees, bushes and things you find in nature
Architectural...door, windows and that sort of thing
Light and shadow

I had fun brainstorming ways to use framing this week.  I still have a list of photos I want to try but here are the ones to took this week...


Here is Roman on a dining room chair catching some sunshine.  I liked the antique look to this.  Black and white with warmth to it to catch the feel of the sunshine.



Katie and I had fun trying to get this one.  She had a hard time not laughing in the photo.  Laughing would have been ok except the mirror is small and she kept moving it when laughing.  :)



Love that Roman looks like he is standing guard over his toy box.




Katie and I were having some jellybeans as we were taking these photos...the jar makes a pretty cool frame.  Now we need to stop eating these!!!



And here is a literal frame...kinda fun, right?!?


Warmer weather is on the way (thank goodness)!!!  I am hoping to get outside for some of these photo prompts!!!  Enjoy your weekend!!


No comments: